- 5 potatoes
- 1 onion
- 3 slices of bread
- All purpose flour (maida) for puris
- 3 green chilles
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp dhania powder
- 1/4 tsp jeera powder
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- lemon juice to taste
- Boil the potatoes and mash them. Add a little salt. Dip the bread in water, squeeze out and mix it in the mashed potatoes.
- Make long rolls out of this mixture and deep fry them till brown and keep aside.
- Make puris with just maida and deep fry them also. Keep aside.
- Then take one puri put one potato roll in between the puri press the potato roll abit and then on top of that add chopped onions, garam masala, dhania powder, green chillies , salt, chilli powder, chopped coriander and roll the puri and serve it.