Fulvadi 2 bowl - Besan flour
1 bowl - Suji (Rava)
1- bowl - Yogurt (Curd)
3/4 to 1 bowl - Oil
3/4 bowl - Sugar
Dry toasted and coarsely grounded dry coriander seeds
Fennel seeds (variyali - little crushed)
Red pepper powder
Crushed black pepper
Salt to taste
- Mix all ingredients and make dough.
- Keep the dough overnight or for an hour before making the fulvadi.
- Take the fistfull of dough and rub it on fulvadi zhara directly on hot oil and fry till red.
- Store in tight container once cool.
- Fulvadi used in Gujarati jaman as a side compliment and one can also enjoy it as snacks with tea. Enjoy it and send me your comments.