2 big bunches of broccoli trimmed into small florets.
1 cup soft (almost done)corn.
chopped spinach half cup
1/2 cup mozarella cheese
1/2 cup tomato puree.
green chillies 3 split lengthwise into two
crushed garlic 1 flake
ginger 2 -3 flakes
Salt to taste
red chilli powder according to taste
oil 1 tablespoon
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan.
- Add ginger, chopped garlic, green chillies and tomato puree.
- Add salt and red pepper.
- Let it stew for 3-4 minutes.
- When masala is ready add broccoli florets and corn and cook them just till the masala is all wrapped around them.
- In a bowl mix cheese and spinach.
- Now pour the broccoli corn mixture into a baking dish and top it with cheese and spinach mixture generously.
- Bake it till the cheese at the top melts and gets a little brown and spinach is a bit crunchy.
- Serve hot with bread or rice.