Large Green Banana 2
Crisco Oil Optional
Salt 1 tsp
Water 4 tbsp
- Heat oil in the frying pan.
- Remove skin completely from banana.
- Add water with salt mix it and keep aside.
- Take vegetable cutter, slice all bananas into thin slices.
- Take some put it in the oil. On top of the oil carefully sprinkle salt water. (Always keep Oil at medium heat) turn little fry for some time then remove from oil. Rest of the slices also do the same.
- You can keep it in the refrigerator for one week also. Hope you will like it.